We believe in good music.
Brad Hammonds launched Footnote Records in 2015 when he signed Hannah Gill. The label focuses on indie rock and jazz music. Footnote Records is based in New York City.
We are currently accepting artist submissions. Please submit to email@example.com.
What We've Achieved
- Hannah Gill beat out Sheppard in mtvU’s Freshmen competition.
- Hannah Gill and The Hours is playing on more the 30 radio stations.
- Hannah Gill's "Silver Screens" music video premiered on Wall Street Journal.
- Hozier himself declared Hannah Gill had "ability well beyond [her] years."
- Brad Hammond's music has been featured on the History Channel, Discovery Channel, and Animal Planet.
- Hannah Gill's YouTube video have over 475,000 views.